- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: BODEN
- Model Number: BHP3B1
- Theory: Rotary Pump
- Structure: Gear Pump
- Usage: Oil
- Power: Hydraulic
- Standard or Nonstandard: Standard
- Fuel: oil
- Pressure: High Pressure
- Application: construction machinery,hydraulic system,extrusion,plastic extrusion
- Series: Group 30, 3 PE, G Serious
- Displacement: 20~71ml/r
- Max.pressure(continuous): 250bar
- Weight: 8.1~9.3Kg
- Material: Extruded alluminum body,die cast alluminum cover or cast-iron cover
- Front cover: 4-bolt rectangular flange,2-bolt SAE Flange
- Shaft: Tappered key shaft,Straight key shaft,spline shaft
- Ports: BSP,Metric,NPT,UNF,Flange Metric thread,Flange UNC Thread
- Shaft seal: V(-10℃~120℃),H(-40℃~80℃),T(3~6bar),N(3~10bar)
- Valve(option): Pressure Relieve Valve,Flow Control Valve
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||every external gear pump in a plastic bag and then put in carton box
transported in carton pallet
|Delivery Detail:||30 days for gear pump|
Hydraullic gear pump BAP3.0/BHP3.0(Group 3.0) 20~71ml/r
- Boden pumps and motors are high volumetic efficiency and long life achieved by smart design and accurate control of machining tolerances
- Fine finished steel gears,Hi-resistant Extruded alluminum body, Hi-resistant Die cast alluminum cover(BAP3) or cast-iron cover(BHP3), Low-friction die casting alluminum bushes,and DU slide bearing,all these keep low pulsation,low noise and long life.
- Full option of shafts,flanges and ports as for European,German and America standards
- Nitrile seals as standard and viton seals available for high temperature application,high pressure shaft seals are also available.
- Motor and bi-direction pump available
- Available as multiple pump either of the same or different group
- We test 100% of the pumps and motors after assambling to ensure the high standard performance.
- Our team have worked in hydraulics for about 20 years. Our technical people are very skilled in producing gear pump.
- We have supplied to many world-famous company all over the world.
Hydraulic gear pump structure
Mounting information and diamension for BHP3B1 hydraulic gear pump
Technical information BHP3 hydraulic gear pump
How to order Boden BAP/BHP3 hydraulic gear pump
ISO/TS:16949 for Boden Hydraulics Company
The Workshop to produce Hyraulic Gear Pump
Gear Manufacturing of Hydraulic Gear Pump
Finishing Processing of Hydraulic Gea Pump
Quality Inspection of Gear Pump
Fuctional Testing Report
Show Room of Boden
Package for hydraulic gear pump
Q: Where Is Boden Factory Located?
A: Boden factory is located at north of Shanghai. It is about 45 mins by car from Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG). We can arrange to pick you up at the airport if you want to visit our factory.
Q: Why Boden?
A: 1.Boden with a team has worked in hydraulic for about 20 years. We are rich experience in designing, manufacturing and processing all our products.
2.Boden with a lot of high-precision machining equipment (Flexible machining centers, CNC machines, 3-coordinate measuring machines, fully automatic gear checking machines, CAT full computer controlled testing machines, etc.) can keep good tolerance of processing of every parts.
3.We are authorized with ISO/TS 16949
4.Currently,we produce best quality gear pump in China.
5.We have complete product specification
6.Our people are dedicated to customer demand
7.Also very reasonable price for our products
Q: How Long Is Guarantee?
A: We give 1 year guarantee.
Q: What is our main application?
A: 1.Hydraulic system:36.9%
Q: What Is The Payment Terms.
A: Normally,30% pay in advance,the balance should be paid within 7 days before shipment.But for small order,we require full payment in advance.
Q: Can I Mark My Own Brand On The Pump?
A: Yes. But you have to provide your authority of brand to us so that we can mark your brand.
Q: Can I get a sample?
A: Yes. We provide a free sample for new customer,but the freight cost must be paid by customer.
Q: What is our main market?
Asia(40.5%):China,Korea,singapore,India,Turkey,Iran, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Israel, Lebanon
America(15.8%):The United States, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil